mardi 7 avril 2015

Nicolas Joseph - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Je suis de nouveau sur le blog de Maja Design avec une photo de famille. Il s'agit de mon grand-père paternel Nicolas Joseph. Cette photo a été prise lors de son service militaire dans l'armée de l'Air.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm on Maja Design blog with another family photo. It's my paternal grandfather Nicolas Joseph. This photo has been taken during his military service in the Air Force.



J'ai commencé ma page par une couche de gesso transparent sur mon fond pour permettre au Brusho que j'ai choisi d'utiliser de réagir correctement. J'ai ensuite ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte à structure. Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté quelques tampons deci-delà.

I began my layout by adding some clear gesso on my background to  help the Brusho I choice to work with to react properly. When dry, I added a design with a stencil and some modeling paste. When dry, I added some random stamping.


J'ai découpé les rouages dans de la cartonnette que j'ai peint tout d'abord avec du gesso blanc, puis j'ai ajouté une couche irrégulière et très légère de Gesso noir. Une fois sec, j'ai utilisé de l'"Original Rust" pour leur donner l'aspect rouillé.

I die-cut the gears in a cardboard that I painted first with white gesso, then with an uneven and very light layer of black gesso. When dry, I used some Original Rust to give them the aspect of rust.


J'ai vieilli les fleur avec de l'encre Distress Walnut Stain.

I used some Walnut Stain Distress ink to alter the flowers.


I die-cut the leaves in two assorted papers from the Vintage Autumn Basics collection.

I die-cut the leaves in two assorted papers from the Vintage Autumn Basics collection.


Matériels / Materials:
Maja Design Papers:
  • A Gift for You - From Santa with Love ;
  • A Gift for You - Wrapped in Old Paper ;
  • A Gift for You - Handwritten Post Card ;
  • Vintage Autumn Basics - N°VIII ;
  • Vintage Autumn Basics - N°XI.
Other products:
  • Brushos (Brun) ;
  • Original Rust - 4 Your Art ;
  • Fleurs / Flowers - Prima (Rodanthe - Seashell) ;
  • Matrices de coupe / Dies :
    • Sizzix (Gears, Mini Gears) ;
    • Poppy Stamps (Lovely Tendril) ;
  • Pochoir / Stencil - 7 Dots Studio (Soulmate-Damask) ;
  • Tampons / Stamps:
    • Katzelkraft (Mini Background) ;
    • Finnabair Prima (Messy) ;
  • Distress Ink - Ranger (Walnut Stain) ;
  • Archival Ink - Ranger (Jet Black, Coffe) ;
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Gesso Clear, 3D Matte Gel, Modeling Paste) .

 

5 commentaires:

  1. You created a fabulous layout Pascale. I love that you use original genuine family photos for many of your layouts. This one is so exciting. Love the great mix of pretty flowers and the lovely rusty gears.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. une belle photo et une magnifique réalisation

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. trop bien l'effet rouille, ça donne génial!!!!
    bravo pour cette page une fois de plus!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous around the wonderful family photo. I so wish my family had kept pictures that far back - but I have yet to locate any. The paper, colors and florals are awesome. Thank you for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Another great layout! Love your work!

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...