mardi 22 septembre 2015

1951 - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design, avec comme vous le voyez, une nouvelle photo de famille. Aujourd'hui c'est une photo de mon papa prise le jour de son tout premier saut en parachute. Il n'avait que 18 ans ...

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with, a
s you can see, a new family photos. It's a photo of my dad taken on the day of his very first parachute jump. He was only 18 years old at the time ...


J'ai commencé par protéger le papier de fond avec un couche de Gesso transparent; Puis j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte de texture Graphite.

I started my layout by protecting the background with a layer of clear Gesso. Then I added a design with a stencil and Graphite paste.


Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté un peu de couleur avec des bistres bleu et noir. J'ai laissé réagir avec l'eau et quand le résultat m'a plu j'ai séché.

When dry, I added some color with blue and black bisters. I let react with water and when the result pleased me, I dried with my heat gun. 


J'ai ensuite ajouté quelques tamponnages. Et pour terminer, j'ai complété la mise en page par quelques microbilles et "Glass Glitter".

I added some random stamping. And to finish, I completed my layout with some micro beads and glass glitter.


Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:

Nyhavn
Sitting at the dock
Crea Diem
Ord flyer bort
Crea Diem
Den oersättliga tiden

Other products:

Bister
Noir / Black
Bister
Bleu Périgord
Glass Glitter
Platinium
Micro Beads
Black
Micro Beads
Splash
Stamp
Messy
Stamp
Crackle
Archival Ink
Jet Black
Archival Ink
Watering can
Stencil
Alpha
Texture Paste
Graphite
Gesso
Clear
Brush SetCrackle AccentDie
Typeset

 

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MajaDesignChannel

3 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...