jeudi 16 mars 2017

Family - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec une page réalisée avec la collection Sofiero. J'ai choisi une photo de famille avec ma grand-mère, mon père, ma tante. Malheureusmet je ne suis pas sûre qui sont les deux autres.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with a layout featuring the Sofiero paper collection. I chose a photo of my family: my grandmother, my father, my aunt and unfortunately I'm not sure who the other two are.


J'ai comencé par recouvrir le papier de fond d'une couche de gesso transparent. Pendant que ça séchait, j'ai coupé quelques papiers dans le bloc 6x6 Vintage Romance que j'ai collé sur le fond. Puis j'ai ajouté une légère couche de gesso blanc.

I primed the background with clear gesso. While it was drying, I cut a few papers from the Vintage Romance 6x6 pad that I glued on the background. Then I added a thin layer of white gesso. 


J'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de différentes mediums : pâte à craqueler transparente, blanche et white sand. Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté de la couleur avec la peinture Sparks Iris Potion diluée.

I added a design with a stencil and different pastes: clear crackle, white crackle, and white stone. When dry, I added some color with Iris Potion Sparks paint that I watered down.


J'ai coupé des feuilles dans du papier aquarelles. J'ai coloré les "Sprouting vine" avec de la peinture Sparks Raven et les feuilles avec des Twinkling H2Os. Puis j'ai ajouté une couche de cire Antique Brillance Amethyst. J'ai également ajouté de la cire sur le fond pour lui donner un effet plus vintage.

I die-cut some leaves in a watercolor paper. I colored the "Sprouting vine" with Raven Sparks and the leaves with Twinkling H2Os. Then I covered them with the Antique Brillance Amethyst Magic. I added some wax on the background too to add a vintage look. 


J'ai coloré quelques fleurs avec un spray de Primary Element et d'eau. Avant de coller tous les embellissements, j'ai tamponné ici et là avec une encre Archival et de painture Sparks Raven. J'ai ajouté un nichoir en résine que j'ai coloré avec la même cire.

I colored some flowers with a spray made of Primary Element and water. Before gluing all the embellishments, I added some random stamping with an Archival ink and with the Raven Sparks. I added a little bird house that I colored with the wax too. 


Pour terminer l apage, j'ai ajouté des microbilles.

To finish the layout I added some micro beads.


Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:


Sofiero
Princess Margareta's Garden
Princess Margareta's Garden
Time for reflectionTags and Journaling cards bsVåffla m. björnbärssylt841 - Vintage Romance Paper pack
Enjoying OutdoorsSka vi ta en Fika?Vintage Romance
Time for reflectionTags and Journaling cards bsVåffla m. björnbärssylt6x6 Paper pad

Other products:
  • Twinkling H2Os - ColourArte (Wild Vine, Cedar Wood);
  • Primary Elements - ColourArte (English Lavender);
  • Dies - Memory Box (Botanical Stem, Sprouting Vine);
  • Stencil - Prima (Wild Roses);
  • JResin embellishments - Prima (Bird Houses);
  • Stamps - Finnabair Prima (Messy, Read to Me);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Micro Beads: Silver, Berry);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Sparks: Iris Potion, Raven; Antique BrillanceWax: Amethyst Magic);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Sand, Clear Crackle Paste, White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel).  
 

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MajaDesignChannel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...