vendredi 12 mai 2017

Chenonceau - 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de 49 and Market avec une nouvelle page réalisée avec la collection Vintage Artistry. J'ai choisi une photo du château de Chenonceau.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new layout featuring the Vintage Artistry collection. I chose a photo from the Castle of Chenonceau.


Pour une fois je n'ai pas protégé le fond avec du gesso transparent. J'ai ajouté un motif avec un tampon que j'ai embossé en or.

For once I didn't prime the background with clear gesso. I added a design with a stamp that I embossed in gold. 


Puis j'ai mélangé une peinture métallique avec de la poudre de texture. J'ai utilisé ce mélange pour ajouter un deuxième motif à l'aide d'un pochoir.

Then I mixed a metallic paint with a texture powder. I used this mixture to add a second design with a stencil. 


J'ai découpé des feuilles dans du papier aquarelle que j'ai coloré avec des Twinkling H2O.

I die cut some leaves in a watercolor paper that I colored with some Twinkling H2O.


J'ai coupé quelques papiers dans le feuille Ephemera Cut Out et le bloc 6x6 pour ajouter sous a photo.

I cut a few papers from the Ephemera Cut Out sheet and the 6x6 paper pack to add under the photo.


J'ai collé tous les embellissements. Puis j'ai ajout un peu de couleurs au fond.

I glued all the embellishments. Then I add some colors to the background.



Pour finir la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des flocons de mica et des glass glitters.

To finish the layout I added some mica flakes and glass glitter.

Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:


Laws of NatureVintage Artistry Ephemera Cut Out SheetVintage Artistry 6x6 Paper Pack
Vintage Artistry
Laws of NatureEphemera Cut Out Sheet6x6 Paper Pack
Faded Damask Stamp Set (3x4)Shimmer and Shine - Amber MelangeShimmer and Shine - Amber Jardin Secret
Stamp setFlowers Shimmer and Shine
Faded DamaskAmber MelangeAmber Jardin Secret

Other products:

  • Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Rusted Bloom, Burnt Umber, Moss Green);
  • Stencil - TCW (Damask 12x12);
  • Dies:
    • Prima (Leaves);
    • Memory Box (Monterey Vine);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Brass Hardware);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Texture Powder, Mica Flakes: Gold, Glass Glitter: Copper);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Soft Matte Gel).


1 commentaire:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...